Riverdale Sam Pollock Memorial Diamond (former Diamond #1)
Address: 201 Winchester St, Toronto, ON (DVP and Carlton Street)
Description: The park is just west off the DVP and just north of Gerrard Street East, down in the valley. Parking in this area can be difficult to find so please arrive early if arriving by car to allow time. The diamonds are labeled at this location. Please make sure you are in the right spot! Sam Pollock Memorial Diamond (Diamond #1) is located in the north-east corner of the park. The key for the lights is located in a lock box on the fence running along Bayview (beside the grey electrical box). The combo to open the lock box is 0-7-8-1. The key inside opens the access panel on the north side of the electrical box (small box 1ft x 1ft ) to turn on the lights for the diamond.The lights will turn off automatically for this diamond. Please return the key to the lock box after turning the lights on. Please note that the lock box may be hidden by leaves along the fence, be sure to look closely to find the lock box.
- Venues may have multiple courts/fields. Additional layout maps may be provided for these below.
- The majority of outdoor venues often do not have bathrooms. Make sure you go before your game!
- There is no smoking at any Sport and Social Club playing venues!
For facility problems (locked door, missing equipment, unreasonable caretakers), call 416-768-HELP (4357) . Help phone hours:
- Mondays - Fridays 5PM-9PM
- Saturdays and Sundays noon-6PM
- This line is not answered during 9AM-5PM
- Please do not call this line for any other issues other than facility-related ones
Maps, Images and Documents
Check out these local bars! The complete list.
Click on the bar name to move the map to the bar's location.