Lamport Stadium Field 1
Address: King Street West (south side of King Street West and Fraser Avenue (2 block east of Dufferin St.))
Description: The entrance is on the west side of the stadium (off Fraser Ave.). There is some street parking (meters) available and there is a large pay parking lot directly to the south of the stadium. As of Spring 2008, Lamport Stadium has a new artificial grass playing surface. Standard non-metal cleats may be worn there.Please note: NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED IN THE STADIUM! NO BIKES are permitted in the stadium. You need to bring your own cones and set-up your own fields at Lamport Stadium.
- Venues may have multiple courts/fields. Additional layout maps may be provided for these below.
- The majority of outdoor venues often do not have bathrooms. Make sure you go before your game!
- There is no smoking at any Sport and Social Club playing venues!
For facility problems (locked door, missing equipment, unreasonable caretakers), call 416-768-HELP (4357) . Help phone hours:
- Mondays - Fridays 5PM-9PM
- Saturdays and Sundays noon-6PM
- This line is not answered during 9AM-5PM
- Please do not call this line for any other issues other than facility-related ones
Maps, Images and Documents
Check out these local bars! The complete list.
Click on the bar name to move the map to the bar's location.