Varsity Stadium - Centre Field
Address: 275 Bloor St. W. (Bloor @ Devonshire Pl.)
Description: The entrance to the bubble is located through the glass doors in the new Pavilion, located off Devonshire Place (this is the building south of the field and arena). Staff will greet you upon entry and you will need to inform them that you are with the Toronto Sport and Social Club. There is limited pay parking available south of the bubble off Devonshire Place, as well as street parking in the area. We recommend you take the TTC to this location. In order to help the flow of traffic we would like to ask that groups do not enter the Dome until 10 minutes prior to their scheduled timeslot. At the 10 minute mark, participants may enter and kindly wait on the sidelines until it is their time to step onto the field. Please be mindful of other groups and not warm up on the playing field while another game is running, even when the play is on the other end of the field.
- Venues may have multiple courts/fields. Additional layout maps may be provided for these below.
- The majority of outdoor venues often do not have bathrooms. Make sure you go before your game!
- There is no smoking at any Sport and Social Club playing venues!
For facility problems (locked door, missing equipment, unreasonable caretakers), call 416-768-HELP (4357) . Help phone hours:
- Mondays - Fridays 5PM-9PM
- Saturdays and Sundays noon-6PM
- This line is not answered during 9AM-5PM
- Please do not call this line for any other issues other than facility-related ones
Maps, Images and Documents
Check out these local bars! The complete list.
Click on the bar name to move the map to the bar's location.